An activated profile in The CHS Lobby is required prior to paying CHS dues. Please provide information to verify your relationship with CHS.
Refer to the following when selecting your Membership Type:
- Alumni (Regular) - Former students in the bachelors or masters programs at the Hotel School (including the Baker Program in Real Estate)
- Collegiate Chapter - Current students
- Exec Ed (Affiliate) - Those who have completed the GMP or 4 credits of the PDP program.
- Faculty - Current and former faculty of SHA
- Honorary - Designation presented by the Global CHS Board
- SHA Administration - Staff of the university
If you do not fall into any of these categories, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know your relationship with CHS. At some point in the future, we hope to open up membership to "Friends of the Society” and we will reach out to you if you qualify.
If you do not remember your NetID, you can search for it here: CU Alumni Database
If you are requesting Affiliate Membership, and have not been issued a NetID, you can obtain one by filling out the form at or contacting the school at email@example.com.
The Cornell Hotel Society is an independent organization created by alumni, for alumni. We work independently of Cornell University and its affiliates. The CHS Lobby is a networking platform created and operated by the Cornell Hotel Society. To use our App, please read carefully the End User License Agreement (EULA).
After sending this form, we'll provide an activation link within 24-48 hours pending approval.